Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook  The Metal Crypt's YouTube Channel
What's the last movie you saw?
The Hateful Eight
Metal Always. Metal Only.
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Jungle
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Not a movie but watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
I'm watching Marcella on Netflix. Good British crime show.
(06-16-2018, 06:16 AM)metalcrypt Wrote: I'm watching Marcella on Netflix. Good British crime show.

I will check that one out.

Thor: Ragnarok
My Life as a Zucchini

A good bit more dark and somber in places than I expected.  Quite good.
Daylight's End - cheap and fun zombie apocalypse movie that reminded me of classic Carpenter stuff a good bit.

Raging Phoenix - terrible kung-fu movie with a character seriously named "Pig Shit"
Captain America: Civil War

I like these Marvel movies but it feels weird how they are subtly changing the characters from what I remember in the comics back in the day. Thor is now the smartass which used to be Spiderman, who is now an awestruck kid. Antman is a dope and he used to be one of the smartest scientists around, etc.
(06-21-2018, 06:19 PM)MetalMike Wrote: Captain America: Civil War

I like these Marvel movies but it feels weird how they are subtly changing the characters from what I remember in the comics back in the day. Thor is now the smartass which used to be Spiderman, who is now an awestruck kid. Antman is a dope and he used to be one of the smartest scientists around, etc.

Well, it's not the Hank Pym Ant-Man, it's the Scott Lang Ant-Man.  But Hank is still around.

OT: Pacific Rim: Uprising

I was expecting this to suck, but I thought it was as good as the original, just different.