Ancient Empire - The Tower
Cloven Altar - Enter the Night
Númenor - Chronicles From the Realms Beyond
Númenor - Sword and Sorcery
Terminus - The Reaper's Spiral
Leather Heart - Comeback Kid
Midnight Priest - S/T
Dantesco - Seven Years of Battle

Some of the better Stormspell releases there.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
(01-08-2018, 05:52 AM)MetalMike link Wrote:They are illegal bootlegs. The one or two I bought before I realized sounded like shit so stay away from them when possible.
Thanks for the heads up
That's good to know.

Watain- Trident Wolf Eclipse

Was just giving this album a spin on YouTube and was hit by a strong reminder why Watain are and always have been my favorite black metal band. This album sounds like a perfect bounce back in the right direction after the disappointing The Wild Hunt. 
I need to find more black Metal in this style rather than continue searching for something memorable amidst the plethora of atmospheric black metal albums out these days. If anyone knows something in the vein of Watain please say so!
(01-09-2018, 01:32 AM)ReignInBloodyGore link Wrote:Watain- Trident Wolf Eclipse

Was just giving this album a spin on YouTube and was hit by a strong reminder why Watain are and always have been my favorite black metal band. This album sounds like a perfect bounce back in the right direction after the disappointing The Wild Hunt. 
I need to find more black Metal in this style rather than continue searching for something memorable amidst the plethora of atmospheric black metal albums out these days. If anyone knows something in the vein of Watain please say so!

Perhaps the following Swedish Black Metal bands don't sound exactly like Watain, but at least they all sound pretty killer and atmospheric, having more than just a couple of spoonfuls of the blackest of blackness in them all... Mörk Gryning, Allegiance, Lord Belial, Unanimated, Throne of Ahaz and Vinterland. Just try them! 
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
(01-09-2018, 06:43 AM)Luxi link Wrote:Perhaps the following Swedish Black Metal bands don't sound exactly like Watain, but at least they all sound pretty killer and atmospheric, having more than just a couple of spoonfuls of the blackest of blackness in them all... Mörk Gryning, Allegiance, Lord Belial, Unanimated, Throne of Ahaz and Vinterland. Just try them!
Thanks, Luxi.  I haven't honestly listened to any of those, although Lord Belial seems familiar by name. 
Unleash The Archers - Apex

Amazing stuff.
From Witches Brew...

* BEYOND DESCRIPTION The Robotized World CD
* BLACKNING Alienation DIGI CD
* BLOODEVIL Infection CD
* CONSPIRACY Hope Over Board CD
* DEATHRONED The Curse of Power MCD
* DIZASTOR After You Die We Mosh CD
* EXTINKT Postnuclear Trip to Nowhere CD
* HATEWORLD Mass Deception
* INFERNO Arrodillate MCD
* INFERNO Genética Humana CD
* MASSIVE POWER Massive Power CD
* NATIONAL SUICIDE AnotherRound
* RISING DARK Apocalyptic CD
* SKOFFIN Lucid Persecution CD
* TANATOSSIS The Darkest Reflections CD
* THE CRUCIFIER Voices in My Head CD
* TYRON Rebels Shall Conquer CD
* ULTIMATE HOLOCAUST Blackmail the Nation CD
* WARSTORM Goatspel CD
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Dismember-Indecent and Obscene
This finally arrived yesterday in my mail...

[Image: 39035_400x400.jpg]