Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
What are your recent metal purchases?
Went to my second show in six years...and second show in one week Big Grin last night and picked up:

Black Mass - Ancient Scriptures
Black Mass t-shirt
Mortor - Metal Ride
Mortor - Burn Up the Dead
Mortor - Shoot 'em Up
Mortor t-shirt
Infrared t-shirt

I was only going to get one or two Mortor CDs, but it was $15 for all three. At that price, you don't ask questions.
Cacophony- Go Off
Pre-ordered yesterday... 

This...
[Image: abhorrence_EP_cover-Custom.jpg]

... and then, this.

[Image: demilich-vanishing.jpg]

Happy man!  Big Grin
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
Can't quite decipher the second one...
(07-03-2018, 03:13 PM)metalcrypt Wrote: Can't quite decipher the second one...

Demilich...  Wink
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Got this DEATH documentary today... Essential stuff for any Death fan out there! \,,/

[Image: 2ba6579dc574243c65ccc26d428173c8_l.jpg]

Sombre Croisade - Litanie au mal (CD)
Sombre Croisade - Balancier des âmes (t-shirt)

It cost just over 10 Euros to send that from France. International postage has gone through the roof over the years. I remember ordering stuff from the UK, France and Germany and postage was decent back in the day.
(07-06-2018, 05:14 PM)metalcrypt Wrote: Sombre Croisade - Litanie au mal (CD)
Sombre Croisade - Balancier des âmes (t-shirt)

It cost just over 10 Euros to send that from France. International postage has gone through the roof over the years. I remember ordering stuff from the UK, France and Germany and postage was decent back in the day.

I just sent a single cassette to Canada and it cost me $10 US.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
(07-04-2018, 01:57 PM)Luxi Wrote: Got this DEATH documentary today... Essential stuff for any Death fan out there! \,,/

I got this in the mail yesterday, and yeah it is a solid documentary, though it could not help but feel a bit hollow (in my opinion), which always seems to be the case with projects covering the life of a deceased person who can't be there to offer their side of things. Also, I was surprised that it oftentimes did not paint Chuck in the best light, especially with regards to his flakiness when it came to touring, so that was eye-opening.
It's for metal, so it’s metal: https://www.planetofsoundonline.com/coll...-turntable