Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Current Playlist
(05-19-2018, 02:54 AM)Luxi Wrote: Nitte Valo's (ex-Battle Beast, Burning Point) new band is called Seraphiel, and this song at least is pretty badass IMHO...

Damn can she wail.
Sulphur Aeon - Swallowed by the Ocean's Tide

Fuck I always forget how much this fucking crushes.
Alkaloid - Liquid Anatomy
Slugdge - Esoteric Malacology
Amorphis - Queen of Time
Chevalier - A Call To Arms
I haven't been online much lately, but my listening has been similarly uneventful as far as variety goes.

Black Sabbath- Heaven and Hell (Probably listened to this whole album 30 times in the last two weeks. Never gets old for me)
Black Sabbath- Self Titled (Probably at least 20 times in the last two weeks.)

Skeletal Remains- Devouring Mortality ( I really think this is the greatest old school death metal album of the year for me at least)
Grim Reaper- See You In Hell
IRON MAIDEN - "The X Factor" + "Virtual XI" albums.

Just because Maiden decided to play a couple of songs ("Sign of the Cross" and "The Clansman") from these two underrated Maiden albums here in Helsinki yesterday.

Great show from them again (as always). What else can you expect from a Maiden show anyway? 2 hours of sheer Maiden entertainment! Up to the fuckin' irons! \m/
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
Rebellion - a Tragedy in Steel Pt. 2 - Shakespeare’s King Lear

Not yet impressed
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
BLAZE BAYLEY - The King of Metal
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
Crescent - Order of Amenti

Luxi was spot-on, this is killer.  Like Behemoth mixed with Septicflesh.
(06-01-2018, 04:49 PM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote: Crescent - Order of Amenti

Luxi was spot-on, this is killer.  Like Behemoth mixed with Septicflesh.

I thought I was getting Listenable promos. Guess not. The name sounded familiar.

Lycanthro - Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

New local band, really good heavy metal with a bit of a Destructor vibe here and there.