Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Current Playlist
Mudra - One Look Beyond 

Simply said, just fuckin' excellent Peruvian, Bay Area tinged Thrash Metal!!! \,,/

[Image: 688362.jpg?5736]
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
Ancient Empire - Eternal Soldier
Shadowkiller - Guardians of the Temple

Holy fuck, Joe Liszt is unstoppable
Metal is forever
In every Single matter
Metal is forever
Nations come together
These Columbians' answer to Sepultura's Schizophrenia album times...  Wink

ESQUIZOFRENIA - Terror Al Miedo

[Image: 635344.jpg?1354]

NOCTURNUS AD - "Aeon of the Ancient Ones" demo track (off their upcoming yet-unnamed 9 -track album)

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Iron Savior - Reforged - Riding on Fire
(07-04-2018, 11:46 AM)BrunoRedSox Wrote: Ancient Empire - Eternal Soldier

I liked what I heard of the Shadowkiller so much I went and bought their digital discography on Bandcamp. I haven't done much exploring on Bandcamp until recently as I mostly use Spotify. I've definitely been missing out.
(07-05-2018, 11:09 AM)Nosrac1691 Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 11:46 AM)BrunoRedSox Wrote: Ancient Empire - Eternal Soldier

I liked what I heard of the Shadowkiller so much I went and bought their digital discography on Bandcamp. I haven't done much exploring on Bandcamp until recently as I mostly use Spotify. I've definitely been missing out.

I mainly use Spotify for releases as well, but there's so much cool stuff coming out which they don't have there, it's crazy. I have this routine where every friday I see what came out - I search via metalstorm and metal archives - and I look to see if it's on spotify. The stuff I don't find, I download it to my phone or iPod.
Metal is forever
In every Single matter
Metal is forever
Nations come together
Seven Witches - Xiled To Infinity and One
CREATE A KILL kicks some major ass...!!! 

(featuring Gus Rios of Gruesome/Malevolent Creation on guitars/drums/bass, Alex Marquez of Solstice/Resurrection on vocals/drums, Dirk Verbueren of Megadeth/Soilwork on drums, Tobias Gustafsson of Cut Up/Vomitory on drums, Matt Harvey of Exhumed/Gruesome on vocals and Daniel Gonzalez of Possessed on guitars)

... and one more ass-kicker from them below also. My kind of brutal Thrash/Death metal stuff for sure...!!

Just downloaded the new Trauma promo and the genre is listed as "Trash Metal". I really hope that isn't accurate...
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
(07-07-2018, 07:52 AM)MetalMike Wrote: Just downloaded the new Trauma promo and the genre is listed as "Trash Metal". I really hope that isn't accurate...

Is that the Polish band?