Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Current Playlist
Them - The Manor of the Se7en Gables

a meh King Diamond homage
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
Tomb Mold- Manor of Infinite Forms

Just came back to this 2018 death metal release after a while not hearing it. The whole cavernous sounding death metal scene with ridiculously low vocals is becoming over flooded, but this album really got it right! The leads, the riffs, the occasional highs that contrast the low vocals, excellent and dynamic songwriting, and Dark Souls as lyrical theme...this band is the total death metal package for me!
FROSTTIDEDecedents - Enshrined

One of the better melo death metal bands out there nowadays...

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
If you are into BEHEMOTH, here's something for you, too...

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Rotting Christ - Fire God and Fear

Fire, God and Fear? Fire God, and fear? Firegod and fear? Huh
A slice of a very extreme and hostile thrash metal for this evening... If you love Demolition Hammer, early Slayer, Vio-lence and shit, this is definitely for you!

(12-11-2018, 04:19 AM)metal_xxx Wrote: Rotting Christ - Fire God and Fear

Fire, God and Fear? Fire God, and fear? Firegod and fear? Huh

Big Grin
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
lol
Outre-Tombe - Necrovortex

Morbid Angel- Domination
I have to say, I feel very different about this Morbid Angel album now. I never really cared for this one at all. I still don’t quite care for Gateways to Annnihilation. But perhaps it is my great appreciation for what Erik Rutan brings to death metal that enhanced my interest in Domination. His playing alongside Trey made for a unique combination of sounds. I still prefer Covenant and Altars of Madness, but wow, Domination is an album I really underestimated before. It’s a grower.