Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Upcoming Albums
(05-18-2018, 10:35 AM)Eternal_Sorrow Wrote: SHYLMAGOGHNAR - Transience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKwW0yNIuFc

New one dropping from these guys soon, amazing epic and atmospheric black metal!! Their last one was surprisingly awesome as well!

The cover looks sick. Can't wait.
Metal is forever
In every Single matter
Metal is forever
Nations come together
Satan will have a new album out on Metal Blade Records, that will be released on September 7th, 2018, titled Cruel Magic.

Here's one sample song ("The Doomsday Clock") off that record. Cannot wait to hear the whole album!

[Image: cover.jpg]
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
This is pretty killer Death Metal from Finland... TOMB OF FINLAND will have a new album out, titled Frozen Beneath, on Mighty Music in September 2018.

Here's a lyric video for a song called "Funeral Pyre" off that record. Enjoy...  Cool

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

FL Death Metal pioneers MONSTROSITY will have a new album (titled The Passage of Existenceon Metal Blade Records in September 2018, their 1st album in 11 years.

Drummer Lee Harrison entered Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida with veteran Metal producer Jason Suecof. A week was spent creating rock solid drum tracks. Guitar and bass tracks were handled at Ascension Sound in Tampa with the vocal tracks being recorded at Obituary's "Redneck Studios" in Gibsonton, Florida. The mix was handled by producer Mark Lewis (Megadeth), and the resulting 2018 album, The Passage of Existence, was born. 12 tracks of masterfully crafted death metal for the modern era from the forebearers of extreme art.

The  sample track ("Cosmic Pandemia") sounds darn promising, to say the least...!

(06-27-2018, 12:16 PM)Luxi Wrote: This is pretty killer Death Metal from Finland... TOMB OF FINLAND will have a new album out, titled Frozen Beneath, on Mighty Music in September 2018.

Here's a lyric video for a song called "Funeral Pyre" off that record. Enjoy...  Cool

The joke embedded in that band name, I can't even...
(06-28-2018, 12:07 AM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 12:16 PM)Luxi Wrote: This is pretty killer Death Metal from Finland... TOMB OF FINLAND will have a new album out, titled Frozen Beneath, on Mighty Music in September 2018.

Haha... Not the best name for a Death Metal band, that's for sure...  Big Grin

(06-28-2018, 01:48 AM)Luxi Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 12:07 AM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote:

Haha... Not the best name for a Death Metal band, that's for sure...  Big Grin
No, seriously, google "Tom of Finland"
This is some HEAVY and BRUTAL shit... SIEGE OF POWER, featuring Chris Reifert (AUTOPSY, VIOLATION WOUND, ABSCESS, PAINTED DOLL) on vocals, Paul Baayens (ASPHYX, HAIL OF BULLETS, THANATOS) on guitars, Theo van Eekelen (HAIL OF BULLETS, HOUWITSER, GRAND SUPREME BLOOD COURT) on bass and last but not least Bob Bagchus (ASPHYX, SOULBURN, GRAND SUPREME BLOOD COURT) on drums.

SIEGE OF POWER started in 2013 as a project without any expectations. Shortly after releasing a split album, it was left for dead, buried and almost forgotten until the rotten corpse was exhumed in 2017. This resulted in a no-nonsense extreme metal album mixed with several doomdozers. Influences vary from CARNIVORE and STORMTROOPERS OF DEATH to DISCHARGE and AMEBIX, done in their own style.

The SIEGE OF POWER debut album, "Warning Blast", will be released in September on Metal Blade Records.

[Image: siegeofpowerwarningblastcd.jpg]

DEICIDE will release their 12th studio album on Century Media Records, on September 14th. It's titled Overtures of Blasphemy, and is said to be "the group’s strongest release to date".

Well, that remains to be heard though. I think no new DEICIDE release will beat ever the band's 1st three albums that all represent the classic DEICIDE era to me musically.

Love the album's cover artwork shown below too. It's a pretty sick looking in my opinion anyway.

[Image: 721758.jpg?1741]

LUCIFERICON will have a new album coming out on Invictus Productions on October 5th, 2018. It's called Al-Khem-Me (the album's cover art shown below).

Here's a teaser song titled "Succubus of the 12th Aether" off that record...

https://invictusproductions666.bandcamp....2th-aether

[Image: a1912487443_10.jpg]

FIRE FOR EFFECT (featuring founder & guitarist Gio Geraca (ex-Malevolent Creation), vocalist Bret Hoffman (ex-Malevolent Creation) and drummer Derek Roddy (ex-Hate Eternal, ex-Nile), have signed a record deal with Agonia Records. 

This sample teaser sounds pretty darn promising to me, to say the least...