Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Upcoming Albums
(10-20-2018, 06:31 PM)ReignInBloodyGore Wrote: On October 26th we’ll have a new Hate Eternal album, called “Upon Desolate Sands.”   I just found out and began to hear one of the released tracks and found that this one is a bit more downtuned sounding, more chunky and not as fast as their previous album overall.  Although I’m slightly worried this album may as a whole sound more like the newest Morbid Angel, I think this album may still kick some major ass.

Hmmm... hopefully it won't be any letdown album from them. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will kick some ass though.
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
German Lovecraftian Death Metallers SULPHUR AEON will have a new album out, titled The Scythe of Cosmic Chaos, on Dec 21st, 2018.

Here's one song called "Yuggothian Spell" off that record - and oh man, that song alone makes a great promise to expect another masterpiece from these fine German doomsday's gentlemen... HELL YEAH, I am very excited about this release anyway!!

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Well, that just made my damn week.
ICED EARTH’s mastermind Jon Schaffer has teamed up with his old pals in PURGATORY, the band that he originally founded in 1985, then later became ICED EARTH, to record five tracks that were written between 1985 and 1987, now to be released as the “Purgatory” EP on December 21st, 2018...

Here's finally a new DECEASED song "Germ of Distorted Lore" off their upcoming eighth studio album, titled Ghostly White.

https://the-true-deceased.bandcamp.com/a...stly-white

Here's a new AFTERMATH song "Smash Reset Control" off their forthcoming album, titled There Is Something Wrong.

This song is said to represent the more Crossover side of the band's early days, while the remaining stuff will be a more progressive sounding stuff, which is the reason why I liked them on their Eyes of Tomorrow album so much. 

Dutch extreme thrashers LEGION OF THE DAMNED will have a new album out on Napalm Records, on January 4th, 2019. It's titled Slaves of the Shadow Realm - and here's the first song off that record, called "The Widow's Breed".

If you have any love for DISSECTION's Reinkaos album, you will definitely love Serbian melodic Black/Death Metallers BANE's new album, titled Esoteric Formulae...

Here's a video for a song "Bringer of Pandimensional Disorder" off that record - enjoy!  Wink