Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook  The Metal Crypt's YouTube Channel
"Recommend some semi-classic, nearly forgotten and obscure metal albums/demos" thread
Never heard of this Swedish thrash metal band before, but they sound very good...

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

* "Armageddon Cult" by SURVIVORS ZERO (feat. yours truly)
This TYRANT (USA) below should be more known and popular across the planet... 

"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

Early Japanese heavy metal bands rule...!!!  Cool

My this Friday's choice comes from the jolly good tape trading times... the Chilean underground GODS Pentagram did impress the hell out of me +30 years ago by their brutality, aggression, and shit...!

Saturday's choice...

(01-04-2019, 04:29 AM)Luxi Wrote: My this Friday's choice comes from the jolly good tape trading times... the Chilean underground GODS Pentagram did impress the hell out of me +30 years ago by their brutality, aggression, and shit...!

Whoa, this is excellent!  Thanks for sharing.
(01-05-2019, 06:20 AM)ReignInBloodyGore Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 04:29 AM)Luxi Wrote: My this Friday's choice comes from the jolly good tape trading times... the Chilean underground GODS Pentagram did impress the hell out of me +30 years ago by their brutality, aggression, and shit...!

Whoa, this is excellent!  Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you liked them. Pentagram was one of the better and more quality bands coming from Chile during those the tape trading days... I really dug all of their demo stuff back in the day.

Anyone remember a thrash metal band named HUNGER? After Dark Angel broke up, Ron Rinehart and Eric Meyer - the ex-Dark Angel members. formed this band, which only lasted a short period of time. Anyways they made this three-track demo below, which sounded a lot like later era Dark Angel but with a more modern twist to their sound...

You may want to start posting new ones on the Google group (there's a similar thread there). Wink