Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
What's the last movie you saw?
First Kill

ugh....
The Cloverfield Paradox

A COMPLETE pile of shit.
Blow Up

Much like my reaction to the story....what the fuck did I just watch?
Metal Always. Metal Only.
Blade Runner - the original 1982 theatrical release. I wanted to see the version I grew up on (with Harrison Ford's voice-over intact)
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
Black Panther

Really good, but not as good as the reviews are saying... Dont wanna sound racist but if it was white panther no one would care.
(02-22-2018, 09:39 PM)Eternal_Sorrow Wrote: Black Panther

Really good, but not as good as the reviews are saying... Dont wanna sound racist but if it was white panther no one would care.

Black Panther

I wouldn’t even give it really good. I found it dull and predictable. The big fight scene was like watching the warg riders scene from The Two Towers if it was in Africa.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
(02-23-2018, 09:28 PM)MetalMike Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 09:39 PM)Eternal_Sorrow Wrote: Black Panther

Black Panther

I wouldn’t even give it really good. I found it dull and predictable. The big fight scene was like watching the warg riders scene from The Two Towers if it was in Africa.

I kind of agree, alot of the CG toward the end was complete trash which sad after seeing what was done just recently in Thor: Ragnarok. It was the characters that saved the movie, especially the villain, he actually felt like he had some motivation other then oh im powerful I may as well destroy everything.  The rest of the cast was really well acted as well, but yeah it was a tad predictable and boring, especially in the beginning.
The Night of the Hunter
3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Well acted, but pretty damn hollow overall.
Annihilation