Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
What's the last movie you saw?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Watched it twice and I still don’t know for sure what I think of it.
Blade Runner

When I first watched it, I found it dull and clumsy. Now,having read the book inspiring it, I can safely say that yes, it is dull and clumsy.
Metal Always. Metal Only.
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

A total piece of shit.
Valerian reminds me of all those sci-fi movies that came out in the wake of Star Wars. Some had decent visuals some had the hints of a story but all were awful as a whole.

I like Blade Runner a lot. Not sure what parts are dull or clumsy.

The Last Jedi was like The Phantom Menace; it is Star Wars so you WANT to like it but the fact remain s it’s just isn’t very good. I can still remember my eyes rolling during Leia’s scene at the end of the first space battle.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
Now if we're talking about the new Blade Runner movie, then yeah, that's another piece of shit.
A Walk Among the Tombstones

Undecided
(04-20-2018, 12:20 AM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote: Now if we're talking about the new Blade Runner movie, then yeah, that's another piece of shit.

Which is too bad because visually it was stunning. It was trying too hard to be philosophical like the first one but ended being sappy.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
(04-20-2018, 10:18 PM)MetalMike Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 12:20 AM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote: Now if we're talking about the new Blade Runner movie, then yeah, that's another piece of shit.

Which is too bad because visually it was stunning. It was trying too hard to be philosophical like the first one but ended being sappy.

It was just...empty.  The original was slow because it was giving you time to engage with its ideas and mull over what everything meant.  This one was going for the same vibe but it just did not have a single idea in its head.  As intellectually bereft as a movie can be.
Do the Right Thing
Avengers: Infinity War

Do I even need to say whether or not you should go see this one?  Because if you've been caught up on Marvel up to this point, you do.