Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Metal Curmudgeons: How bad is Celtic Frost’s Cold Lake?
MetalMike and Sargon the Terrible take on Celtic Frost's Cold Lakehttps://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/editori...orialid=47
Thumbs Up 
iThat was a cool read... Thanks to both MetalMike and Sargon for their efforts to put it all together.
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
(04-14-2018, 01:05 PM)Luxi Wrote: iThat was a cool read... Thanks to both MetalMike and Sargon for their efforts to put it all together.

Indeed. It's a fun read.
Mike was the driving force on this one.  It was his idea, and he kept after me to do it.  I was the one who let it sit for like 4 months.
(04-14-2018, 03:35 PM)Sargon the Terrible Wrote: Mike was the driving force on this one.  It was his idea, and he kept after me to do it.  I was the one who let it sit for like 4 months.

Is this an official complaint of harassment? #metoo?
No I'm just saying I was lazy.
Glad folks liked it. It came out of the influential albums series as we settled on only influential for “good” reasons. Cold Lake is such a unique release I felt it deserve do its own piece and knew my solo rant would not have been enough.
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
"Cold Fake" is the only Celtic "Compost" album that I don't own physically - and really don't want to own in ANY FORM to be honest with all of you. It ruined C.F.'s legacy for me back for me in the day, but fortunately, I guess I have pretty much forgotten already they actually did record it.
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...